Location: New York, NY
Gretel Inc. is looking for an Intern!!!
Duties might include:
- Research and development
- Prepping files for our design team in After Effects/Photo Shop/Illustrator/ or Cinema 4D
- Assisting the team (as per the Creative Directors/Designers)
- Must be a good listener & communicator and be a self starter
- Misc/Unexpected things may come up
- Errands for Current Shoots
Programs we Use:
- Adobe, Illustrator, C4D, Maya, Final Cut, Cs4, After Effects
You will be expected to work in-house alongside designers, about 16 hours a week
Two days a week, $30/day Stipend
This is a fun opportunity for a budding designer to work with a flexible schedule on creative design projects that aren’t boring, with a professional and creative department!
Must love dogs, our studio is dog friendly
How to Apply
If interested please send a cover letter, resume and reel to:
Job post found here: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/graphic-design-internship-2
Video Production Intern:
Interns will be responsible for assisting the front office in day-to-day operations. Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office.
Interns may be occasionally asked to work nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
The video intern will be responsible for assisting with the planning of all elements as it relates to video production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for shooting, editing, and creating original content to be displayed on website, in-stadium, and TV broadcast
- Assist in maintaining all video production equipment and control room needs
- Shoot and edit weekly press conferences and player interviews
- Assist in the creative planning for outside events that come to PPL Park.
Applicant will be required to provide a sample
Apply to Demetrios Zeipekkis
Front Office Intern | Philadelphia Union|Keystone Sports and Entertainment, LLC
p 610.497.1657 x6155|f610.497.3309 | email@example.com
2501 Seaport Drive| Suite 500| Chester, PA 19013
Location: London, England, UK
After Effects graduate wanted for paid internship at Compost Creative. We are looking for someone to help out on broadcast Motion Graphics, and photo real CGI and compositing. For examples of types of work please visit http://www.compostcreative.com . Please only apply if your are able to work in-house at our London studio. Students / Graduates / Junior freelancers only please. We are not looking for experienced freelancers at the moment.
How to Apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job post found here: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/after-effects-graduate/
Location: Bristol, CT or New York, NY or sometimes Los Angeles, CA
It’s your opportunity to learn what it takes to succeed.
Read this summer’s installment of the Intern Chronicles by clicking here.
- Internships are offered in the fall, spring, and summer semesters
- Opportunities are primarily located in Bristol, CT and New York, NY. Limited opportunities available at other locations, such as Los Angeles.
- 10-week program: 40 hours a week, including nights and weekends
- Competitive pay
- Subsidized housing is available on a limited basis for interns in New York City and Bristol, CT; for students who live more than 50 miles from the ESPN offices in those locations
- Summer internships offer a wider range of departments and locations
- Fall and spring internships tend to be limited to certain departments which are primarily located in Bristol, CT
- Must be currently matriculating within a degree program and scheduled to graduate within 12 months of the internship.
- Interested in and passionate for sports
- Authorized to work for any U.S. based employer upon graduation
Internship Opportunities (sample departments, not an inclusive listing)
||Stats & Information
Summer Internship positions will be posted the week of December 3, please check back to apply.
If you have graduated please apply for full time positions. You must be a student during the internship.
We will review the background and experience of those who have applied for the positions and will reach out to those individuals whose experience aligns with the qualifications of the position.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to contact every the individual candidate for an interview.
More info here: http://espncareers.com/campus/internships.aspx
Location: Bellevue, WA
ArenaNet is once again considering internship applications. ArenaNet Class of 2013 will offer the following disciplines: Character Art, Environment Art, Technical Art/VFX, Animation, and Programming. Please consider the following application methods below, and make sure to include all necessary materials.
**NOTE: APPLICATION DEADLINE IS EXTENDED UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH
- Small cohort. Work and learn with a small group of motivated interns.
- Professional environment. Hone your skills at the ArenaNet studio working side-by-side with top game industry artists in a dedicated work space.
- Meaningful work. You’ll work on a variety of important art assignments that contribute to the success of the company, not “grunt” work.
- Broad training, relevant skills. You’ll receive training in a broad variety of skills rather than specializing on creating specific content. We want our interns to emerge from the program as stronger all-around artists, not as experts in creating eyeballs or helmets.
- Hourly stipend. You will receive a $14 per hour stipend and will work in the ArenaNet studio Monday through Friday for the duration of the year-long program.
- Pacific Northwest location. Enrollees in the ArenaNet internship program will be expected to relocate to the Bellevue, WA area at their own expense. Bellevue is in the beautiful greater Seattle area, which offers a wide range of cultural and natural activities.
- Interns are welcome to participate in ArenaNet University, our internal program of classes and workshops presented by experts from our studio and guest speakers from the game and entertainment fields.
- 12 month internship with a minimum of 15 hours a week required. Hours are flexible to accommodate class schedules and can increase to full time when students have availability.
- The ArenaNet Class of 2013 Internship Program is not an internship-to-hire program. We’re not guaranteeing jobs to any intern in the program, but you will emerge from the program with an arsenal of professional skills, an incredible portfolio, and an invaluable experience under your belt.
At ArenaNet, we’re serious about art. We’ve built an art-centric studio culture where the artist plays a vital role in game creation and presentation, and our art team is full of award-winning talent from all over the world. We created our art internship program to help develop young artists, providing them with the skills they need to be successful in the game industry. We’re looking to cultivate artists who have the raw talent, but lack one thing: work experience.
It’s our experience that artists learn more in the first few months of a game industry job than in their entire time at art school. We’ve created an immersive work-based educational program where intern artists work alongside professionals to develop real skills that are relevant and sought after in the game and entertainment industry. This isn’t a standard studio internship, where you’ll be expected to make copies or perform menial tasks for studio artists. You can’t develop your skills if you’re doing “grunt work” for a year, so expect to be challenged artistically and provided with opportunities to contribute to the success of the studio in a substantive way.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Well-balanced repertoire of art skills
- Has experience working with Maya, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Comfortable using the Internet and related communications technology
- Familiarity with the game industry is a plus
How to Apply:
Go to our blog at http://www.arena.net/blog/now-accepting-applications-for-arenanet-class-of-2013-internship#more-9212 and follow the instructions.
No follow-up phone calls, please. Attention to detail is a key requirement for this position, so if you’re unable to follow these instructions specifically, you will not be considered for the program. Good luck!
I was recently in touch with Dreamworks and they indicated that they would be happy to receive applications from Drexel students for their internship program. These internships are 3 months – some in the spring term, some in the summer. If you apply and are successful, we would need to split your co-op. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to talk in more detail about applying to Dreamworks.
Location: Lancaster, PA
We have an internship opportunity available at Second Fiction as part of our Development/Programming team. Applicants should be attending college within driving distance of Lancaster, PA. (West Philly suburbs, Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Lebanon are good radius) The applicant should be passionate about video game culture, gaming and programming. Must be eligible for college credit. Send us a message here to inquire further and please… share the message to anyone you think might be qualified and interested.
More info at http://www.facebook.com/SecondFiction
Location: Los Angeles, CA/Cebu, Philippines
CGI/VFX FLUIDS INTERNSHIP
Bigfoot Studios with offices in Los Angeles is now hiring creative, talented CGI/VFX INTERNS to work out of our state-of-the-art production studios in the tropical paradise of CEBU, PHILIPPINES. We are especially interested in CG ARTISTS that are experienced in FLUIDS and DYNAMICS. The internship is six months.
You will be working under experienced Hollywood professionals on international feature films and TV productions. Your skills will grow and you will get hands on experience with complex effects. You will also get to attend free workshops on CGI/VFX held by our Hollywood professionals. The internship pays $ 800/month.
Must have 3D Computer Animation Experience (Maya a plus, but any 3D Experience is acceptable.)
Must have an art or graphic design background/ BA Degree or equivalent
Must understand the concept of non-linear digital video and or animation.
Must have an understanding of motion (Key-framing, Character Animation (Bipeds & Quadrapeds), Inverse Kinematics)
Should have a good knowledge of human anatomy
Knowledge of Lighting & Rendering Concepts a BIG PLUS
Must have a demo reel of work that can be viewed online.
Must bring own laptop. Laptop must contain:
You must have valid passport.
You need to provide your own round trip ticket from your location to Cebu, Philippines.
Please mark your application “CGI INTERNSHIP”. Include a link to showreel of previous work.
Job posting found here: http://www.getvideofilmeditingjobs.com/cgi-vfx-fluids-internship-los-angeles-cebu-philippines-california-3045756.htm?utm_source=Careerjet&utm_medium=Paid&utm_campaign=Careerjet
Location: San Rafael, CA
Company: Shalom Ormsby Images, Inc
Address: 8 Dias Way, San Rafael, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-Time, Paid
I’m looking for one or more people to help with ongoing VFX / mograph / animation projects. The ideal candidate is imaginative, skilled with 3D design and animation tools, and – very importantly – is a good communicator and enjoys working in and contributing to a creative, positive environment.
We’ll be working on projects similar to these (these aren’t my works, they’re just examples):
If you’re interested, please include the following in your reply:
1) Your resume, including a list of the 3D design, animation & VFX apps that you are skilled at using
2) Examples of your VFX projects that you’ve worked on
3) Please tell me a big about yourself. What are your goals? What would you like to be doing in five years, and what would that look like?
Work closely with lead artist to create digital assets for ongoing VFX / mograph / animation projects.
1) Good communicator
2) Developed and demonstrated motion graphics and VFX skills
3) Skilled with Cinema 4D or comparable 3D design tools. Experience with ZBrush a plus.
4) Skilled with After Effects. Experience with the Trapcode a plus.
5) Experience with 3D camera tracking a big plus.
6) Has a passion for creativity and is a lifelong learner.
How To Apply:
Please Login or Join to Apply for this Internship.
Job post found here: http://www.internships.com/posting/Internship-Opportunity-for-VFX-Student-or-Graduate?cid=OL_ST_CJ_201210_FEED_TX