Location: Bristol, CT or New York, NY or sometimes Los Angeles, CA
It’s your opportunity to learn what it takes to succeed.
Read this summer’s installment of the Intern Chronicles by clicking here.
- Internships are offered in the fall, spring, and summer semesters
- Opportunities are primarily located in Bristol, CT and New York, NY. Limited opportunities available at other locations, such as Los Angeles.
- 10-week program: 40 hours a week, including nights and weekends
- Competitive pay
- Subsidized housing is available on a limited basis for interns in New York City and Bristol, CT; for students who live more than 50 miles from the ESPN offices in those locations
- Summer internships offer a wider range of departments and locations
- Fall and spring internships tend to be limited to certain departments which are primarily located in Bristol, CT
- Must be currently matriculating within a degree program and scheduled to graduate within 12 months of the internship.
- Interested in and passionate for sports
- Authorized to work for any U.S. based employer upon graduation
Internship Opportunities (sample departments, not an inclusive listing)
|Content Production||Programming||Stats & Information|
Summer Internship positions will be posted the week of December 3, please check back to apply.
If you have graduated please apply for full time positions. You must be a student during the internship.
We will review the background and experience of those who have applied for the positions and will reach out to those individuals whose experience aligns with the qualifications of the position.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to contact every the individual candidate for an interview.
More info here: http://espncareers.com/campus/internships.aspx