Location: Chatsworth, Los Angeles, CA
Over 30 million Americans participate in fantasy sports leagues each year. While these leagues offer fans a chance to get together and compete, the experience is confined to private groups at sites. Bragstr.com opens the floodgates for the lively back-and-forth chatter that sports fans thrive on. Our interactive site set to launch in the fall of 2012 is a virtual arena for fans to compete, converse, and show off their game day spirit with pride. The excitement of picking a winner and the competition of fantasy leagues have been combined and reimagined for the social web. Fans pit their sports knowledge against one another in an exciting community that is fully integrated with Facebook and Twitter.
WEB DESIGN INTERN — Chatsworth, CA
We have an immediate part-time, temporary paid Web Design internship. The internship will run the duration of the respective student’s school term.
• Work on the design and production of bragstr.com. Design engaging banners and emails.
• Manage coding updates for bragstr.com.
• Create and maintain databases using Microsoft Access and FileMaker Pro.
• Capture and edit video in Adobe Premier Pro.
• Edit online website content.
• Open to undergraduate and graduate students.
• Must be able to commit to a 15-20 hour a week schedule.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML and CSS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• A passion for a variety of sports. Knowledge of sporting teams and trends. Working knowledge of social media sites.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job post here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/med/3391090785.html