Location: Malvern, PA
At Radiate Media we create traffic solutions for web, radio, and TV clients. The area where the student would be with is the Digital Art group. Our team uses tools like 3DS Max and Photoshop to create TV traffic graphics packages. We also develop the routes used by Radio clients for publishing.
The student will be able to use project work in their PERSONAL portfolio.
The student responsibilities would vary, but would include:
- The student will be trained in documentation procedures for project tracking and submission. Then using the Microsoft suite the student will be asked to write documentation of the products delivered to TV clients.
- The student will be trained on how to take screenshots and movie captures and how these are used internally and for client presentations. They will be asked to perform these tasks.
- The student will be trained on how to complete Basic Quality Control and will review projects.
- The student will be trained in how data elements and artistic elements ork together in traffic products for Radio and TV clients. The student will then be asked to compile and submit routes into our database to be used by clients.
- Use Photoshop and 3DS max to create art elements to be used in our graphics packages.
- The student should expect to learn new applications for Photoshop and 3DS Max during their time here.
- This is an UNPAID internship.
- We desire a student from an animation or graphics program.
- The student MUST be receiving college credit for the internship from an accredited institution.
- Student must be under the age of 22.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office suite, write effective communications, and follow directions.
- Knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop required.
- Student must provide own transportation to/from our location in Malvern, PA.