POSITION: Web Designer
LOCATION: Fort Washington PA
Web design experience. 4-year degree or relevant experience.
- Competent design skills
- Mastery of HTML/CSS with ability to code by hand
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to handle concurrent projects with multiple deadlines
- Experience designing for Social Media and/or Mobile would be a plus
We seek a creative, self-motivated individual to work both independently and with in-house staff to supplement both ongoing and new projects and marketing campaigns. The web designer will report to the webmaster and work as a member of the Marketing team. Responsibilities will include maintenance of existing templates, static web pages and promotional landing pages. Utilizing supplied content, he or she will also assist with projects requiring both new designs as well as improvement of existing pages.
- Assist webmaster and print designer with site updates and promotional splash pages
- Maintain both static and dynamic pages on multiple company brands
- Update and enhance existing templates & designs
- Manage multi-departmental Intranet posts and updates
COMPENSATION: This is a full-time position in our office. To be decided.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are encouraged to submit portfolio links to accompany resume. Please send your resume to: email@example.com