Location: New York, New York
We are seeking a motion designer intern to work with our creative team designing and animating graphics for the movie trailers that we produce. This is a paid internship with the prospect of becoming a fulltime designer. We are looking for a talented young motion designer who we can build a professional relationship with, has a qualification from a reputable design school, is eager to learn and has a keen interest in film and theatrical marketing.
The motion designer will be responsible for assisting our current designer animating graphics for the movie trailers produced by Zealot. This includes designing a unique title treatment (and all other graphics within the trailer) for each trailer that we work on so a strong understanding of typography is very important.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates their design talents and excellent typography skills
- Be well versed in After Effects (knowledge of Cinema 4D is a plus)
- Have a strong interest in film (interest in movie trailers a giant plus!)
- Be articulate and eager to learn
- Ideally have a college degree in a design related field (but not a must)
- Be based in NYC and available to work in house
- All references will be checked.
- Zealot Productions is a New York based theatrical marketing company that specializes in making movie trailers.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and reel. Thank you!