Location: New York, New York
Payment is on a lo/no/deferred basis.
Rabbit Content is an award-winning bi-coastal production company representing a diverse and unique roster of directors, designers, VFX artists and brand experience builders. We handle all aspects of production, from preproduction though delivery – across platforms, disciplines, technologies and genres – and have developed a creative ecosystem that allows us to draw upon top global talent to fit the needs of any project.
- Graphic design background
- MUST be proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, AND Illustrator
- Interest in production
- Assist the Head of Creative Services and the Head of Production
- Visual research for commercial pitches
- Layout design
- Manage and organize Rabbit’s library
- School credit
- Lunch will be provided
- MetroCard reimbursement
You will have the opportunity to work on set and be paid as a production assistant during any shoots that happen during the internship!
Hours and days are flexible!
More Info: http://www.rabbitcontent.com