POSITION: Freelance Web Developer
COMPANY: Print Liberation
LOCATION: Philadelphia PA
REQUIREMENTS: Good knowledge of HTML/CSS, jquery, php, and template-based web software. Advanced coding languages (ajax, rails, xcode) are a plus.
Print Liberation – a Philadelphia based Graphic Design and Branding firm – is looking for a freelance web developer. We’re looking for a developer who is flexible and creative to work on a project by project basis.
The majority of our clients are in Fashion, Design, and creative services. We’re always looking for new projects and new solutions, and this position would be perfect for a developer with both attention to detail, and new ideas.
The appropriate candidate should be comfortable working independently, meeting deadlines, and writing code in a clean and standards-compliant manner.
COMPENSATION: On a project by project basis, $25+ an hour negotiable with skill level.
HOW TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note of interest, resume, and work samples.
Location: Berkeley, California
John McNeil Studio is a creative studio dedicated to making beautiful design, films, photos and web experiences that build strong brands. We’re looking for an Editorial Intern to add to our growing collective of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, and artists. The Editorial Intern is responsible for supporting the needs of the editorial group by managing media from shoots and crafting compelling stories under the guidance of the Senior Editors.
Candidates for this position will have a passion and demonstrable ability for storytelling through video editing. In addition to video artistry, you must also have a high level of technical proficiency and knowledge of video post production techniques, workflows and software.
A passion and ability for storytelling through motion picture.
Solid knowledge of video post production techniques, workflows, and software.
A desire to learn more and constantly improve your craft.
The ability to take criticism in stride towards the goal of making great work.
Work with Senior Editors to craft compelling narratives.
Ensure consistency and organization throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Create assembly edits from raw footage.
Sync second system sound to footage.
Prepare and compress final edits for delivery to clients, online and for broadcast.
Archive media and completed projects.
How to Apply
Click “Apply Online” and provide your resume, reel, and tell us why you’d make the perfect intern.
Job posting: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/editorial-internship
Location: Sydney, Australia
We are looking for enthusiastic interns to come and help us out at the studio a few days a week and learn about the world of Post Production. We need somone from tomorrow so eager applicants can start right away!
Here at The Gingerbread Man we grade, we edit, we do VFX and we film on a range of amazing projects from TV commercials, to Music Videos to Feature Films! Come and be a part of this exciting world, this could be your gateway into the Sydney world of Film and Television!
Interested? Apply now!
Job posting: http://www.theloop.com.au/jobs/Post-Production-Intern/Sydney/7528
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Neversoft Entertainment, located in Woodland Hills, CA, is currently seeking a paid Visual Effects Artist Intern to work on our new FPS. If you can build and texture awe inspiring effects, and have a passion for creating game art, then we are looking for you.
- Use internal VFX editing tools to create high quality effects that fulfill the equirements of the game’s functional, art and technical/performance specifications.
- Use 3D packages such as Maya and/or 3D Studio Max to create high quality 3D art assets that augment those effects as needed.
- Work closely with Game Designers and Programmers to create top-quality video games.
- Understand the requirements and constraints of the game design, engine and platform.
- Ability to relocate to the L.A. area for 3-6 mos.
- Visual Effects authoring experience with one or more existing effects editing solutions.
- Ability to author texture source from scratch or photo/video reference, and create looping texture sets through use of Photoshop and After Effects
- Understanding of compositing techniques.
- Maya and/or 3D Studio Max experience
- Understanding of shading and lighting techniques for real-time 3D characters and environments
- Team player & strong communicator
- Self-motivated with a strong artistic vision that allows you to complete tasks without supervision
- Strong interest in and general knowledge of video games
How to Apply:
- Apply online at: http://www.neversoft.com/careers.html (select VFX Artist Intern”)
- Provide samples of prior work including: screenshots, textures, level meshes, and/or playable samples of your best work.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Job posting: http://www.techcareers.com/job.asp?id=63829916&aff=6F3F2FA0-9086-47B2-BF92-5E236FA388D5
Location: Los Angeles, California
Moving Colour is an animation production company in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. We work with a variety of clients on projects ranging from broadcast graphics to commercials to music videos and PSAs. Our team of artists are skilled in design, hand drawn 2D animation, 3D animation and compositing.
We are currently seeking a full time intern to join our 3D team. Hours and days are flexible, however this internship must be part of your school’s curriculum. Weekly stipend, meals, and parking will be covered.
At least 3+ years experience with 3D software (Cinema4D or Maya)
General knowledge of modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, and rendering (please specify your expertise / focus)
Solid knowledge of After Effects
Able to commit at least 3 – 4 days / week (20 – 40 hours)
Must have reliable transportation & live within 25 miles of downtown Los Angeles
How to Apply
To apply, please send your reel with shot breakdown if possible, recent projects, available start date, software knowledge with skill level and some info about yourself to email@example.com
Job posting: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/3d-intern