POSITION: Interactive Design Intern
LOCATION: Yardley, PA
- Able to commit 2-‐3 days/wk (16 hrs/wk) within our office hours of 9a-‐5p
- Able to obtain your own transportation to/from our office in Yardley, PA (conveniently located off I-‐95 and Route 1)
DUTIES: Learning new technologies and working with our development team in producing deliverables on behalf of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
COMPENSATION: Paid internship, $15/hr (non-negotiable)
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter expressing your interest in the position and what you inspire to do in the future to Craig Lipski, email@example.com. If you have any additional questions about the position or need further clarification, feel free to email as well.
Grounds For Sculpture Job
Grounds For Sculpture is seeking an experienced, full-time Graphic Designer to create compelling visuals for print and online, fulfill internal and external photo requests, manage production calendars and the GFS photo library, and more. You’ll work under exhaustive deadlines, typically have at least 12 plates in the air, and be asked to jump between projects as if your life depended on it. If you use Adobe CS like a Shaolin Warrior and read Communications Arts like it’s your bible, read on.
- Design and production of collateral including event guides, postcards, brochures, posters, shop merchandise, etc.
- Work directly with printers for above production, including RFQs, scheduling, file prep, etc.
- Design of print and online advertising
- Provide images for press and/or internal requests by request.
- Manage design requests from varied departments and schedule appropriately
- Proofing and editing all received content for accuracy, consistency, and cross-promotion
- Create web graphics for GFS site as needed.
- Design and send e-blasts through Constant Contact, manage e-blast calendar and distribution lists. Recommend other avenues for electronic marketing campaigns
- Photograph and/or video select GFS events for inclusion on web site, in marketing materials or on social media sites.
- Support other departments with file conversions/creation as requested
- Sounding board for Director of Marketing re: marketing and advertising initiatives
- Represent the organization at meetings of local chambers, trade shows, etc. as needed.
- Graphic design expertise
- Must be creative and innovative with a solid visual aesthetic
- Outstanding organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong team player
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of new media, internet-related technologies and current web trends helpful
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a related position
- Mastery of Adobe CS products, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment with grace and a smile
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Candidates must provide samples of digital and print work
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to
firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26. Grounds For Sculpture is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Dates: Summer 2013
- Paid: Stipend, meals, and parking
Moving Colour is an animation production company in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. We work with a variety of clients on projects ranging from broadcast graphics to commercials to music videos and PSAs. Our team of artists are skilled in design, hand drawn 2D animation, 3D animation and compositing.
We are currently seeking a summer intern to join our team starting immediately. Hours and days are flexible. Daily stipend, meals, and parking will be covered.
-Must have solid understanding of 2D workflow
-At least 3+ year experience with Photoshop and After Effects
-Experience with stop motion animation is a plus – please specify and provide samples if possible.
-Able to commit at least 2-4 days / week (20-40 hours)
-Must have reliable way of getting to the studio in downtown Los Angeles
How to Apply
To apply, please send your reel with shot breakdown, recent projects, available start date, software knowledge & skill level and some info about yourself to email@example.com
Job posting: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/intern-9
- Location: New York, New York
- Dates: Flexible
- Paid: No
Interactive agency looking for motion design interns.
We are a fun production shop that is part of an interactive agency. From storyboards to shoot days to the animation and final edit, we love to be part of the entire creative process. Our team includes skilled 2D / 3D animators, compositors, shooters and editors.
Looking for a Jr. / Sr. level student who is interested in all of the above. You must have a passion for design and animation and would like some hands on experience in the studio. Must be comfortable in After Effects, Final Cut Pro as well as Adobe Creative Suites.
Internship is for credit only. Timeline is flexible.
Job posting: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/motion-design-intern-7
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Do you enjoy life at a fast pace? If getting involved at every stage of production is something that excites you – Bonfire Labs is the house for you this summer.
Bonfire Labs, located in downtown San Francisco, creates opportunities for interns to come into contact and work directly with creatives, take a stab at being an editorial assistant, but most importantly, provides a chance to try on various entry level roles in production if you’re not sure where you fit into the mix best yet.
Our goal is to expand your skillets, improve your technical capabilities, develop your eye and push you creatively.
Courteous + proactive attitude required. Good organizational skills + communication a plus.
How to Apply
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job posting: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/production-intern-14/
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Are you a talented creative, invested in furthering your craft?
Consider time well spent at Bonfire Labs this summer in downtown San Francisco where you’ll have access to Creative Directors, Art Directors, Creative Technologists and Designers who can provide both hands on support and feedback on work in your field. You’ll have the opportunity to think openly about existing projects and be a part of internal teams concepting ideas in development.
Photoshop + Indesign proficiency a plus.
How to Apply
If interested, please email email@example.com for more information.
Job posting: http://motionographer.com/jobs/jobs/design-intern-7
- Location: Burbank, CA
- Deadline: Monday, April 16 at 11:59 PM PST
- Dates: Summer 2013
- Length: 3- or 6- months
- Paid: Yes
Join us for an opportunity to work behind the scenes, experience the art of animation and be a part of Walt Disney Animation Studios. Our Filmmaker-driven studio inspires a multi-discipline team to explore and innovate traditional animation and CG films, shorts, and special projects. Opportunities are available for students of art and animation, fine art and design, computer graphics, engineering, production, and general film studies. Two tracks take students and recent graduates through the art of filmmaking and animation support: the Talent Development Program and the Summer Internship Program.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT AND SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
Talent Development Program: Graduating Students
The Talent Development Program is available for recent graduates of undergraduate or graduate programs (within three years of graduation date) for a 3- or 6-month paid position at Walt Disney Animation Studios. The Talent Development Program offers participants a chance to understand the depth of their new skills, refine and strengthen key areas, apply them in our real world environment, and work under the guidance of a Disney Mentor. Talent Development Program is based in our Burbank, California offices. Talent Development Trainees are assigned to a specific discipline such as:
- Visual Development
- Texture Painting
- Background Painting
- Effects Animation
- Lighting & Compositing
- Technical Director – Character
- Technical Director – Hair/Cloth
- Technical Director – Look
- Technical Director – Effects
- Technical Director – Pipeline
- Production Management
- Post Production
Art & Production Summer Internship Program: Students Returning to School in the Fall
Join us for your summer break! Our eight-week Summer Art & Production Intern Program is designed specifically for students who will be returning to school in the fall. As an intern, you will have the unique opportunity to work directly with a Disney mentor as you explore all aspects of art, storytelling, and filmmaking. Your internship will also allow you to meet and collaborate with a talented group of students from around the globe and become part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on both individual and group projects. This once-in-a-lifetime undergraduate program will give you an incredible hands-on experience that will expand your creative horizons and benefit you throughout your entire career.
TECHNOLOGY INTERN PROGRAMS
Technology Internship Program
The Technology Internship Program at our Burbank, California offices, is a 3-month experience through our tools and applications, challenging Interns with specific projects related to various areas of our pipeline. Under the guidance of a Disney Mentor, Interns will take on projects with start dates that vary from Spring, Summer, and/or Fall of each year. A strong interest in animation and/or graphics, as well as skills in computer systems is helpful for the best experience.