A Graphics Design and Interactive Digital Manager possessing approximately one to five years of combined education and work experiences to coordinate deliverables for multiple Global Customer Leadership Programs and related initiatives. This contracted position through World Sales Solutions, LLC (WSS) is based in SAP America’s headquarters office in Newtown Square, PA. The role for this position is one of influence and not with direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Graphics Design – Work with the WSS team and customers to deliver multiple SAP global initiatives which address a variety of industries, solutions, and services.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and produce visual communication for web sites, collaborative platforms and related information systems.
- Skills which may include one or more of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator or their equivalent with the ability to learn more on the job.
- Video editing a plus but can be taught at a basic level for occasional requirements.
2. Interactive Digital Media – Skills, education, experiences with HTML5 and the ability to learn about other emerging digital technologies with training, self-tutorials, and team support that bring front-end and back-end interactive content to life.
- Background and portfolio includes a proficiency and career passion for elements of the following: interface design, programming, user experience development, quality assurance and testing
3. Program Manager – Work with the project leader(s) to deliver multiple SAP global initiatives which address a variety of industries, solutions, and services. Work with a SAP enterprise social collaboration platform, SAP Jam (which will be learned on the job) and support various priorities and best practices related to internal or external customer requirements.
- Strong verbal, written, and time management skills
- Ability to project, manage, and deliver in a rapidly changing business environment
- Social Business technology skills and interest to learn more
- Interest in working in an entrepreneurial and big business environment
- Team player with a willingness to grow and strive for excellence
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Graphics Design with a major or minor in Interactive Digital Media.
- Career passion for applying creative skills with colleagues in marketing, communications, and/or related fields (i.e. international business, entrepreneurship, information technology)
- Introductory knowledge of business processes a plus
- Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator or their equivalent as well as HTML5 with the ability to learn more on the job around emerging digital technologies
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex ideas and detailed information into written, spoken and visual communications
- Ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership and/or volunteer activities (i.e. Community Service) a plus