POSITION: Freelance Information Architect – User Experience Designer
COMPANY: Spark DSG
LOCATION: Doylestown PA
- Working knowledge of Axure for wireframing & prototyping
- Understanding of usability principles, web design best practices and interaction design trends
- A passion for all things interactive
- Self-motivated, pro-active and highly organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create clean and clear documentation
- Positive, honest and earnest
- Most provide your own hardware (laptop) and software
- Ability to work on-site at the Spark office when needed
DUTIES: Spark is looking for a freelance Information Architect to assist on a website redesign project. The project includes re-organizing content into a new and improved taxonomy, as well as, designing new responsive page templates for the site. The Information Architect will work closely with the UX Director and creative team to translate business goals and consumer requirements into a compelling user experience. The effort is approximately 20-30 hours a week for 4 weeks.
As a freelance information architect, you will:
- Create information architecture and interface design documentation such as sitemaps and work flows, taxonomies, wireframes, and functional requirements
- Ensure site content is presented in a coherent, organized, and usable fashion.
- Develop architectures and interaction methods that contribute to a positive, interesting, and productive user experience.
- Design a responsive experience with documentation illustrating variations at the following breakpoint widths: Desktop, 768px, 320px
COMPENSATION: $25-$55 per hour, dependent on experience.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested, please email Mindy Cady, email@example.com. Portfolio / examples of wireframing work are required.