The Verizon Wireless Product Development group is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our team. You would be involved in design innovative strategies for Smart TV, mobile and tablet devices. Working with multiple groups to develop complex digital products will require Out-of- the box thinking, a collaborative nature, and ability to challenge the status quo while achieving the goal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating high quality concept screens, graphics, wireframes, comps and icons.
- Translating concepts and ideas into wireframes, workflow diagrams, customer journey maps and visual designs using CS6.
- Distilling down into design requirements
- Creating high-end images with Adobe Illustrator
- Effectively communicating user experience and design directions
- Creating high-end presentation video production using Adobe After Effects – helpful
- Creating Web design using HTML 5 and Dreamweaver CS6 – helpful
The right person for this job lives and breathes mobile experiences and has an amazing grasp on market trends and a vision for what this space could be 2-5 years into the future. That person will bring design thinking to projects and act as a voice of UX innovation in the product development process; being passionate about mobile products and technology.
Required Qualification: Education: Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Design, Visual Design or related field;
- Hopefully, 5+ years experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer and computer graphic designer
- Recently graduated candidates will also be considered depending on their academic excellence.
- A portfolio is a must – Please add your link or pdf of portfolio in the resume.
Qualified Candidates Contact:
UX Designer at AgreeYa Solutions
Project-Term CG Generalist at A Maniacal Game
Digital Media M.S. Alumni, Drexel University