POSITION: Video Editor/Animator
COMPANY: The Knossus Project
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
REQUIREMENTS: skill with AVID editing/ability to produce animation
DUTIES: ability to jump into an existing project and add value/insight
COMPENSATION: $25+ per hour
HOW TO APPLY: call Chris at: 484-554-4710
Position: Web Designer/Developer
Company: Nexvel Solutions is looking for a talented, ambitious, digitally diversified, creative-technology junky, with an emphasis on web development and creative design to join our team of solution partners.
If you love technology, are super-creative, know your way around Adobe Master Suite, and love web development with WordPress experience and have a thirst to grow, we want you to be our partner. This position offers the opportunity to show off your skills, collaborate with like-minded team members, and the freedom to be creative & awesome in goal-oriented ways.
You will work closely with a very small group of partners that have multiple personalities and disciplines such as: creative designers, software ninjas, hardware gurus, marketing specialists, entrepreneurs, and networking engineers for the purpose of helping local companies leverage the right marketing solutions and technologies to elevate their brand and solve their business needs.
Nexvel is a new-age full service solutions partner for local companies and we are leading the information technology and creative agency convergence in the greater Philadelphia area. As a local startup company we know the right solutions and partnerships help local companies reach the next level and we want to hear from you!
Location: Jenkintown, PA
- Solid experience in graphic design/ web development experience (specifically WordPress)
- You also know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- You have a basic understanding of marketing technology (analytics, digital media, marketing automation). What you don’t know, you learn quickly.
- Front end layout design, print design experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills, including balancing multiple projects
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor & team member
- Social media experience, SEO expertise, and video production are an added plus
- Design & develop responsive websites for local companies.
- Design and implement marketing materials, such as digital graphics and print collateral.
- Test and develop web pages to ensure it works across mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Proactive contributor, manage your workload and communicate with the team to meet deadlines
- Collaborate. You will work with a small team to get things done.
- Be willing to do pretty much anything to make things happen and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way
- $25/hr-$45/hr depending on experience
- This is for a freelance/part-time position with fulltime possibility
How To Apply:
- Submit your resume with portfolio to Jeff@NexvelSolutions.com
Company: OnCourse Systems for Education – http://oncoursesystems.com/
Location: Media, PA
About the company:
- Even better if you’re familiar with jQuery, AngularJs, and/or ExtJs frameworks.
- Enjoy building beautiful, data-driven single page web applications.
- Have experience working with Twitter Bootstrap or another front-end framework.
- Understand the difference between Less and Sass.
- Are familiar with version control systems, specifically Git.
- Can create wire frames and have experience creating graphics for web applications.
Salary and Benefits:
- $50-$75k per year depending upon experience
- Health Insurance
- Flex spending account
- Matching 401k program
- Top notch equipment
- Beautiful office with standing desks
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Company outings
- Quizzo & pizza Fridays
- Parking pass for Media
How to apply: Email Richard Gottlieb at email@example.com
POSITION: Architectural 3D-Modeler
LOCATION: Wilmington, DE 19801
REQUIREMENTS: Proficient in 3D-Studio Max, Photo Shop, Knowledge of V-Ray is a bonus
DUTIES: Architectural Modeling using 3D-Studio Max, All aspects of Creating Marketing level Architectural Scenes, Exterior and Interior for Stills, Animation and Interactive.
COMPENSATION: Full-Time Salary Position $35k – $50k+ based on experience / qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY: Contact: Andrew Burkert at firstname.lastname@example.org