POSITION: 2D Animator
COMPANY: Vividgery Pictures
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- Experience in Animation, especially 2D.
- Background in Drawing & Storyboarding (preferred)
- Background in Video editing (preferred)
- Background in Graphic Designing (preferred)
- Have own equipment or means to produce work.
- Ability to work effectively alone, as well as in a team.
- To develop 10-15 minutes of animation for a Short Film Documentary
- Work closely with Director and Graphic Designer in animating their illustrations
- Able to instruct Graphic Designer on image formatting.
- This is an entry level position, best suited for recent graduates or those with 1-3 yrs experience
COMPENSATION: $1,500 – $2,000 for entire project (based upon experience) + IMDb movie credits
HOW TO APPLY: Please contact Justin McLaughlin (215-964-3256) with portfolio / sample work at Justin.email@example.com. Place Drexel Animator in the subject line.
POSITION: Web Developer (PHP)
COMPANY: Delphic Digital
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
OVERVIEW Working in Delphic’s Web Development and Integration team where technology meets marketing insight is both creative and fast paced. You will have the opportunity to cut your teeth on a number of dynamic development projects using the LAMP stack environment. Successful candidates will be collaborative in approach and have good communication skills for interacting with fellow team members and clients. Experience with CMSs including Drupal and WordPress is a huge plus.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience and certification
- Experience working within a team environment, particularly with digital marketers, designers and information architects
- Web services, JSON, SOAP
- SQL Server 2008+
- Visual Studio 2008+
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Develop web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems
- Apply development/programming “best practices”, such as, specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications
- Database development and maintenance
- Collaboration with IA team on wiring and business logic
- Collaboration with QA team in design and implementation of test plans resolving any issues and ensuring software quality.
- Complete documentation and adhere to all development and implementation standards in accordance with Delphics standard and procedures.
- Work in a fluid team environment with other developers
COMPENSATION: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply to the following link and include resume and coding samples: http://www.delphicdigital.com/home/careers/open-positions.aspx?gh_jid=76809
POSITION: Communications Co-Op Student/Internship (September 2015 – March 2016)
COMPANY: GSK R&D
LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA
REQUIREMENTS: Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience developing, managing and analyzing successful digital presences, particularly across internet sites, community sites and social media (Yammer will be the primary tool used)
- Proficiency with website content (SharePoint will be the primary tool used) and image processing, etc. with a good creative eye for digital communications
- Pursuing a degree in communications/marketing/digital media related field
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize , use initiative and work in both individual and group settings
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the US at the time of, and for the duration of their employment. Employees will be required to furnish evidence of US work authorization
- Candidate must be eligible to work on a full-time basis during the internship duration (35-40 hours/week)
- 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
DUTIES: The Alternative Discovery and Development and Target Sciences departments within GSK’s Research and Development division are looking to develop a successful digital media presence internally across the GSK R&D organization. This position will report to the Head of Operations and Strategy. We are seeking a 6 month co-op student/intern who is interested in learning dynamic and creative ways to communicate within a scientific organization. The co-op student/intern will work to:
- Contribute to the concept and execution of overall communications plans
- Increase the departments’ presence online to the wider R&D organization and key stakeholders
- Develop new and exciting ways to promote the scientific progress across the departments
- Manage news material and be proactive in posting/promoting news-worthy material
- Manage and update the departmental community site, Yammer, and newsletters
- Work with the Director of Operations and Strategy to implement new initiatives and communications
- Manage live sharing of news/information on Yammer
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate of $20-$25
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Mark Luttmann, ADD Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org