POSITION: Web Developer (PHP)
COMPANY: Delphic Digital
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
OVERVIEW Working in Delphic’s Web Development and Integration team where technology meets marketing insight is both creative and fast paced. You will have the opportunity to cut your teeth on a number of dynamic development projects using the LAMP stack environment. Successful candidates will be collaborative in approach and have good communication skills for interacting with fellow team members and clients. Experience with CMSs including Drupal and WordPress is a huge plus.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience and certification
- Experience working within a team environment, particularly with digital marketers, designers and information architects
- Web services, JSON, SOAP
- SQL Server 2008+
- Visual Studio 2008+
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Develop web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems
- Apply development/programming “best practices”, such as, specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications
- Database development and maintenance
- Collaboration with IA team on wiring and business logic
- Collaboration with QA team in design and implementation of test plans resolving any issues and ensuring software quality.
- Complete documentation and adhere to all development and implementation standards in accordance with Delphics standard and procedures.
- Work in a fluid team environment with other developers
COMPENSATION: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply to the following link and include resume and coding samples: http://www.delphicdigital.com/home/careers/open-positions.aspx?gh_jid=76809