Position: User interface design support for UX Team
Company: CDM Smith
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Boston, MA
- Interest in creating highly interactive, functional, public-facing web application for a national agency.
- Ability to complete detailed design work on time.
- Ability to design wireframes and create website mockups.
- Demonstrated experience in designing functional, attractive user interfaces for web applications.
- Proficiency with graphics software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Balsamiq, or similar.
- Familiarity with creating design documentation and/or style guides. (preferred)
- Develop website mockups to represent the product’s vision.
- Assist in designing wireframes and specifying common UI components to support user interaction.
- Collaborate closely with design team and information architects.
Compensation: Competitive compensation based on capability.
How to Apply: Contact our Dave Kealey at email@example.com with a brief description of your interest and portfolio or relevant experience.