Job Title: Architectural Modeling Specialist
Catalyst Outdoor Advertising, LLC (Catalyst) is a leading provider of outdoor media in the New York and Philadelphia DMA’s, the first and fourth largest media markets in the United States. The company operates the second largest digital signage network in the Philadelphia DMA and will grow to be the market leader in 2016. Thoroughly covering the entire DMA the company’s network reaches the most desirable demographic by having locations in areas that were never thought possible. In addition to the company’s geographical diversity its portfolio contains traditional monopole structures along with Monument Displays, Occupied Structures, and Urban Experiential Displays.
Catalyst Outdoor Advertising is looking for an experienced architectural renderer to join our Business Development team in the role of an Architectural Modeling Specialist located in Newtown Square, PA.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing original and insightful 3D architectural renderings of Monument Displays, Occupied Structures and Urban Experiential DisplaysTM as an integral member of the Business Development Team
- Proactively gather necessary information from the Head of Business Development to create a 3D rendered environment that addresses the client’s needs/wants
- Incorporate designs into a full motion video environment using motion tracking capabilities
- Willingness to immerse themselves in their design project by visiting the property site, taking necessary photos and absorbing unique designs elements of the surrounding environment
- Working with others such as architects and other technicians to complete the final product
- Meeting and exceeding design timelines on a consistent basis
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Proficiency in 3D Software (i.e. Revit, Maya, AutoDesk, AutoCAD Architecture or other 3D modeling software packages)
- Have a high degree of competence in rendering capabilities with Commercial/Residential real estate and/or architectural landscaping a plus
- Outdoor Sculpture or “Community Art” rendering experience a plus
- Possess strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Must excel in a fast paced environment with ability to multi-task proficiently
- Must be a self-starter and not require constant supervision
- Must be willing to work beyond the 40 hour work week and respond to off-hours requests for assistance as needed
- Candidate must also have his or her own source of transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years in a creative and collaborative team design environment
- Have a “portfolio” of 5 or more rendered projects to showcase
- Demonstrated ability to meet project goals on a regular basis
- Ability to manage multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable with fast paced and high growth environment
Compensation includes aggressive base salary and full health benefits. Specific compensation packages will be tailored to the candidate given their experience level. Opportunity is available that you can advance as far and as fast as your drive, abilities and interests allow.
About: Catalyst is one of the fasted growing privately held companies in the country. Our success is directly attributable to the team of people that is Catalyst and we take very seriously the prospect of adding additional team members. Our interview process is extensive and intense but if you have what it takes the rewards are vast. In a world where human beings have been relegated to human capital Catalyst focuses on the needs of the individual by creating an idealized work environment. These benefits at working at Catalyst come with a high expectation of performance.
If you have a desire to work alongside a team of highly motivated, driven, and intellectually advanced individuals in a goal oriented fast paced environment that rewards achievement then Catalyst is a place you can call home. This role requires the candidate to have a proven portfolio of architectural rendering excellence and a desire to build upon that while accelerating their career trajectory. If you believe that you are one of the best at what you do then we would like to hear from you.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Careers@CatalystOutdoor.com