POSITION: Interactive Design & Development Intern
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
- Enrolled or recent graduate in a digital design, multimedia or equivalent program
- Proficient with HTML, CSS
- Familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Web Design trends and UX a plus
- Interest in mobile site / app development
- Have a portfolio site that shows off your potential
- Strong desire to be part of a team and learn new things
- Have the opportunity to gain experience working on all facets of our web and mobile application projects in a collaborative studio environment.
- Our clients are for-profit, non-profit, national and international and include Alliance for Downtown New York, William Penn Foundation, Great Apes Survival Partnership [GRASP] and the Times Square Alliance.
COMPENSATION: Stipend depending on days per week
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the requirements, email your resume, examples of work, and why you are a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone inquiries or recruiters please.