GlobeHealer is looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers who want to join us in our mission to improve the quality, transparency, and cost of healthcare for patients. We are seeking talented aspiring web designers with strong graphic and web design skills and a desire to make an impact.
- Produce webpage design layout and features for a patient-centric digital platform that supports patients throughout their healthcare journey
- Take ownership of creative design development effort and produce solutions that implement the business vision, and align with stakeholders and customers’ expectations.
- Demonstrate a passion for Agile methodologies and a willingness to be a member of an Agile team
- Full-time Graduate Student or junior / senior Undergraduate Student currently enrolled in an accredited college program majoring in graphic and web design or similar creative discipline. GPA 3.5+
- Portfolio showing original website designs.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of design imaging, web design
- Efficient delivering responsive and mobile-first design solutions
- Knowledge of multimedia design, editing, and technology for the web
- Hands-on with design and prototyping tools: InVision (preferred), Adobe Xd, or similar.
- Good knowledge of vector and raster graphics tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud apps, or similar, required.
- Experience using stock media silos and handling license requirements a plus
- Working knowledge with collaborative tools a plus (Slack or similar)
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously. Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and build consensus.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic start up environment.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed. Ability to communicate effectively.
- Keen attention to detail. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Send your resume, letter of intent, and portfolio to email@example.com.