I-SITE [www.i-site.com], an award-winning interactive design and technology firm located in the heart of Old City, Philadelphia’s creative community, has immediate openings for highly-motivated interns who are passionate about interactive design and development.
As an I-SITE intern you will have the opportunity to gain experience working on all facets of our web and mobile application projects in a collaborative studio environment. Our clients are for-profit, non-profit, national and international and include Alliance for Downtown New York, William Penn Foundation, Great Apes Survival Partnership [GRASP] and the Times Square Alliance.
Requirements for the internship:
- Enrolled or recent graduate in a digital design, multimedia or equivalent program
- Proficient with HTML, CSS
- Familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Web Design trends and UX a plus
- Interest in mobile site / app development
- Have a portfolio site that shows off your potential
- Strong desire to be part of a team and learn new things
This is an ideal opportunity for a junior, senior student or recent graduate looking to up their game and push their boundaries.
This is a paid internship requiring a minimum of three days a week at the I-SITE office. Interested candidates may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters or out-of-towners please.
Note we foster cats in our office as part of our KATO, Kitty at the Office program. This position would not be suitable if you are highly allergic.