POSITION: Web Developer
LOCATION: Media, PA
COMPANY: OnCourse Systems
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Founded in 2002, OnCourse Systems for Education is a full-service provider of web-based tools that automate and streamline educational processes for public and private schools. The OnCourse suite of tools help improve student performance and support school accountability. OnCourse Systems for Education provides best-practice applications delivered via a software as a service (SaaS) model.
ABOUT THE POSITION: In this position you will be responsible for helping build and improve software that services over 1 million users, in over 40 states, and at more than 3600 schools.
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator or other design tools
- Comfortable creating user stories and wire frames
- Creating user stories and wire frames
- Developing features for our application suite
- Helping fix and maintain bugs within the software
- Help test and maintain quality assurance
- $45,000-$65,000 depending upon experience
- Health Insurance
- Matching 401k Plan
HOW TO APPLY: Email Richard Gottlieb at email@example.com